Data Scientist - Revolutionary Luxury Fashion e-tailer
One of the world's fastest growing ecommerce luxury fashion retailers is seeking a Data Scientist to join their growing analytics and data science function. The pace is fast, the reward high and the work, cutting edge.
Working with some leading data scientists and analytical minds from consulting background and leading loyalty firms, you have the opportunity to learn and develop within a commercial environment with support and guidance from real experts in this space.
You will have commercial data science of statistical modelling experience and having studied to degree level in a numerate subject, perhaps machine learning, computer science or mathematics / statistics.
Technically you will have worked with SQL and either R or Python.
You will be responsible for harnessing the value of the data generated through rigorous testing but will also understand the problems faced with repeated testing f data; so a solutions focused approach is key.
Working in a small yet rapidly growing team, you form an integral part of the marketing function, working with high visibility and influence, interacting with the directors and other team managers.
You will need to be outgoing and confident working closely with the digital and customer marketing experts for this unique business.
POSITION - Data Scientist - Revolutionary Luxury Fashion e-tailer
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - Competitive plus excellent benefits, bonus, plus valuable training opportunities
* Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; machine learning, statistics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science etc.
* Experience in using R or Python and SQL as well as knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Hive
* Strong skills in advanced statistical analysis and modelling techniques
* Extensive experience in one of the following fields: Bayesian inference, hypothesis testing, time series modelling or reinforcement
* Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with senior level stakeholders
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing