An established and award winning Marketing / Advertising agency in Gloucestershire are looking for a driven and focussed Database Developer to join their fantastic team of data specialists. Located in the heart of the Cotswolds, this is the perfect opportunity for a Database Developer or Data Analyst to join an outstanding and ambitious company. The company.
This award winning integrated agency is a workplace like no other. With big-brand clients and a culture that is energetic and collaborative, a desire to work in a team with great progression opportunities is a must. Their work is mainly focussed in digital and data based marketing and they work with a really varied range of well-known brands.The role.
As Database Developer you will be responsible for ensuring the operational client database services are managed and performed in accordance with the SLAs. This will include
The experience we need.
- Working with various teams of the business to develop, support and review client database design and management to fulfil client briefs
- Writing advance SQL code / queries to deliver counts or reports
- Maintaining and monitoring database quality to highlight any issues and escalate these as and when required
- Providing accurate report progress to project Manager
- Producing system documentation
- Directly managing a small team of trainee and junior data engineers; mentoring and supporting them to resolve issues and develop their skills
The ideal candidate for the Database Developer role will have
What you’ll get in return.
- Experience in top-quality database development and management
- Ability to write advanced SQL code / SQL queries
- Experience is cross-departmental project work to fulfil data briefs
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload to tight deadlines
- Experience mentoring junior team members
For your contribution to this amazing agency’s creative output, you will receive a salary of up to £25K as well as 25 days holiday, Christmas closedown, your birthday off (Yippee), contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff socials and more. How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Ali a call.