2 months ago
Senior Creatives who are looking for a position with a leading design agency working with luxury brands please apply now. This agency are looking for a Design Director to join the team who has a real passion for packaging design. Here you will be able to work with beautiful brands rebranding, designing and consulting on exciting projects. And not only that you will be working with one of the most talented teams in the North West.
- Work closely with the Creative Director from client briefing through to the final stages of design.
- Use your expert design skills and knowledge to create decks to present to clients, packaging for luxury product.
- When the CD isn't there lead packaging projects from concept to completion, this will include overseeing the team, reviewing their designs and being hands on yourself.
- Mentor your team.
- Recruit into your team with the Creative Director.
- Translate briefs and client requirements to high quality deliverables.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio that is at least 50% weighted towards packaging design.
- Strong agency background, the ability to multitask between different clients is key.
- Ability to sketch out your ideas is a plus.
- This is a hands on position so you need to be coming from a position where this is the majority of your role.
Please provide a portfolio with your application!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
13 days ago
only 15 days until close