2 months ago
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic multi-Disciplined Junior to mid-weight designer to join the creative team at one of the North Wests leading communication agencies.
As a designer you're as comfortable with brand visual identity design as you are with design for content, social media campaigns and advertising formats. But what really makes you special is that you push boundaries and can generate the most superb result from even the most seemingly mundane brief. Have one design style you want to push onto everything? No thanks. Have the skills to apply great aesthetic sensibilities to a variety of brands each with differing identities? Yes please!
As a designer you will be working closely with other multi-disciplined creatives and alongside a creative director. You'll deliver high quality at a fast pace and bring excitement to everything you do.
• Bags of enthusiasm and a real passion to work in a vibrant creative environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Confidence and passion when articulating creative work
• Skilled in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; After Effects is great bonus!
• Ability to follow, interpret and build upon brand guidelines
• Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines
• Good organisational skills
Sound like you? If you're a Junior to mid-weight looking to join a team that you can thrive in, get in touch today.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Lehane onfor a confidential chat about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
he Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
6 days ago
only 22 days until close