about 1 year ago
We're working with a fantastic agency that specialise in multi-channel creative outputs for clients across sectors such as; retail, consumer, legal, public sector and more. They are looking for a talented designer/artworker to work on site with one of their biggest clients. This is the opportunity to produce a variety of creative work and work in an excellent design team.
- Create design concepts that excel the brand to even better heights of design.
- Translate briefs and client requirements to high quality deliverables.
- Maintain brand guidelines when producing the work.
- Attend client meetings and present work if needed.
- Maintain an independent working style but also work collaboratively if desired.
- Produce work from print and POS to web banners (static and animated) from design to artwork.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Good knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Strong ability to sketch and scamp up into initial concepts and designs.
- Esko Deskpack Suite.
- Agency background is a plus.
- Excellent eye for detail and an avid interest in your industry.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.