4 months ago
Our client well established marketing agency based in the North West and they are looking for a Digital Account Director to join their team and work on one of the company's largest accounts.
This is the ideal role for someone that already has experience within an agency and is perhaps looking for a change in pace and the chance to work with a well-recognised house brand
If this sounds like you're kind of role then please apply below!
This is a wide ranging digital role but with an emphasis on digital marketing production. You'll be managing a team as well as dealing with budgets, writing and delivering proposals. Here is what to expect from the role:
• Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of microsites, mobile apps, banner and email creation
• Offering strategic direction and development input, working with a Digital Director on longer term strategic plans / projects.
• Responsibility for content planning, driving the content strategy with the support of the delivery team to generate ideas that will really push the digital agenda.
• Being the font of all knowledge on day-to-day digital queries, ensuring you keep up-to-date with digital innovation in order to have a point of view.
• Leading, managing and mentoring an account handling team.
• Ensuring client requests are dealt with promptly and expectations are managed in terms of speed and delivery.
• Management of internal stakeholders and departments
What We're Looking For:
The successful candidate will be someone with excellent experience with digital communications within a marketing agency
• Experience directly managing a team of people
• Experience of client service and strategic planning in an agency environment
• An ability to motivate and support within their teams and across departments Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Experience working with clients to develop roadmaps, project scope and negotiating costs
• The ability to manage and set client expectations
• Knowledge of enterprise digital platforms with a focus on email campaigns, display ads and web development
• A positive and approachable energy
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
4 months ago
only 8 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
5 days ago
only 9 days until close