4 months ago
Digital Account Executive
External Job Description
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. Our global priority brand portfolio consists of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and many more.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Account Executive to join our Digital eCommerce Team.
The Digital Commerce team in Europe is responsible for driving and influencing every online & omnichannel sale of our brands both on sites we own and partner’s sites (trade and consumer facing).
This role is a great opportunity to revolutionise Diageo and the way we do business but also the market by collaborating with our customers to launch best in class activations and trials.
About the Role
We’re looking for a high performing experienced individual to join us in our online journey in a business that truly sees the value in this space and is investing behind it.
We are looking for a digital native with a passion for digital commerce; a commercial being with experience in driving online and offline sales; a pioneer with creative flair for bringing brands to life; a self-starter who is famed for making things happen.
As the Digital Commerce Account Executive for B2B the scope of your role includes:
• Multi-million Pound P&L management including responsibility for account reporting and forecasting in order to maximise future performance, achieving over 40% growth YOY
• Drive integrated annual business plans and growth initiatives in the digital space which support the ecommerce strategy and company vision
• Work cross functionally to drive sales & marketing capability with the customer marketing team to build integrated plans which drive change, incremental sales and ROI. Deliver recognised best in class activation in B2B, setting Diageo apart from its competitors
• Be at the forefront of our organisational learning in this area, make & then test the effectiveness of boldest new plans
What we are looking for
• Commercial acumen – you have developing commercial experience, tenacious in the pursuit of creating sustainable value. You have managed customers with P&L accountability, supported with negotiating annual commercial agreements
• eCommerce – you have a sound understanding of digital shopper marketing with a test & learn mindset; aware of what works and doesn’t work online to deliver the best return and grow sales. You are passionate about this area keeping up with trends and competitor activity
• Analytical skills – you have the ability to synthesise and analyse data, generating meaningful insights and recommendations
• IT: Highly experienced in Microsoft office, in particular PowerPoint, Excel.
• Category Mindset- You will proactively support category opportunities for Diageo and the category within your customers business by building deep insight.
• Courageous, able to operate outside of your comfort zone, managing ambiguity
• Relentless in the pursuit of growth – you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
• Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes, taking people on the journey with you. You are able to be in the trenches, as well as lead from the front
• Passionate about this agenda, acting as a catalyst to those around you
By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
Type of Job
Park Royal 7HQ