5 months ago
A BIT ABOUT
Miss Selfridge is for women who seek of-the-moment fashion with a glamorous and individual edge. First hitting the high street in 1966 as the young fashion department of Selfridges, we've since grown into a renowned international fashion brand boasting over 330 outlets and several websites across over 20 countries. Miss Selfridge.com is a powerful digital outlet for the brand, receiving millions of unique visitors every month, with a quarter of these customers from outside of the UK.
* Take responsibility for proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey on all sites, taking account external best practice and current and future trends
* Conduct deep dive analysis, provide regular insight in all aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends and reporting in the performance in order to improve the conversion rate of key customer journeys and digital channels.
* Drive continuous optimisation through ongoing measurement and performance reporting of the targeting, testing and personalisation programmes
* Proactively monitor the websites for changes in customer behaviour and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
* Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analysing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, voice of the customer and session replay tools.
* Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture
* Assist with effective customer segmentation and profiling across multiple channels and platforms
* Support the maintenance and enhancements of the insight tools/platforms.
* Working with stakeholders to understand tagging requirements, through to measurement and reporting.
* Train users to encourage self-service of analytics reporting.
* Previous experience in digital analytics
* Experience of working with one or more leading Digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (including Workspace and Ad-hoc) or Google Analytics Premium
* Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of VBA or a similar scripting language
* Ability to summarise details for executive reporting and exercise sound judgment on important business issues for reporting and escalation
* Understanding of digital marketing across different content types, including SEO, Email and PPC
* Experience using AB Testing / MVT tools
* Experience with data visualisation and storytelling for dashboards and reports
* Experience and knowledge of SQL highly beneficial
* Commercial and results-driven
* Excellent communication
* Team player and able to work under own initiative
* Adaptable and flexible to fast moving environment
* Passion for online industry
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* A special treat when you join us!
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
To apply, please send an
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.