14 days ago
Digital Banking Product Manager - London
Digital Banking Product Manager - London
South East England
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Banking Product Manager to join our offices in London. This is an exciting role that offers a wide variety of challenges as you become responsible for improving and transforming the Digital Banking propositions within Santander Corporate and Commercial Bank (SCCB)
Reporting into the Product Management lead for SCCB eChannels and Digital Banking; you will utilise customer insights to drive functional changes across our eChannels and support the development of an omni-channel digital banking strategy. You will also be responsible for researching emerging trends across digital banking and developing insights to help build a great customer experience that differentiates our bank from the market
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Digital Banking Product Manager your main responsibilities will be:
* Acting as product manager for a number of digital banking propositions and developments
* Defining and delivering new functionalities and proposition improvements to meet the needs of our customers and support business strategy
* Supporting UI design activity and scrum teams, particularly developers, with delivery of the requirements and managing the User Acceptance Testing
* Documenting business requirements (functional and non-functional); producing user stories and undertaking business analysis to support requirement definition, using customer insight and other transaction data
* Coordinating internal communications, customer communications, marketing activity, product literature and education for new and/or changes to existing propositions
* Supporting Customer Relationship teams, where required, with technical and functional expertise, as product lead and SME for specific propositions and managing pricing and commercial models for proposition
* Developing a strong understanding of external environment and identify insights, from emerging trends and industry change (e.g. PSD2, Open Banking, Internet of Things)
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Proven experience in one, or more, of following areas:
1. Product management of a digital banking product or service (e.g. internet banking, mobile app or customer portal)
2. Project delivery or transformation, with a digital channel proposition
3. Electronic payment services e.g. Faster payments, Swift Fin, Sepa, Bacs, Blockchain
4. Commercial API services
* An understanding of the needs of Corporate and Commercial customers
* Technical mind-set, paired with strong analytical skills to identify the best outcomes and solve problems in time critical manner
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with ability to provide constructive challenge across diverse set of stakeholders
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your own workload across multiple diverse tasks and sometimes out of usual business hours
* User journey design and customer testing across digital services (desirable no essential)
* Knowledge of digital tools such as Jira and Confluence to support agile project delivery
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
This role is based in London
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.