Digital Brand Communications Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
Opportunities as exciting as this one don’t come along very often, so if you’re a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated digital communications specialist, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Digital Brand Communications Manager for a much loved coffee house brand with a big personality and strong digital presence. They need a ‘go to’ person to take ownership of digital marketing, providing expertise, advice and skills to the whole business and engaging with their audience in the digital space.
- Own and manage a communications plan that leads with digital channels, but that incorporates all offline channels (such as in-store), to ensure our comms translates through the business.
- Work alongside the Content Exec and ensure all content requirements are managed in a timely, organised way
- Raise awareness and positively influence global public opinion of our coffee authority and premium brand experience
- Lead and develop scalable, integrated brand ideas, without the help of an agency
- Practically develop content that drives these objectives
- Project manage ideas (and other existing campaigns) from start to finish and be able to work around the various operational challenges that may arise
- Manage tone (this includes copy writing) and conversations, analyse and adapt
- Set up and manage at least two training workshops per year for all territories
- Lead existing and new international markets on their digital development so they portray the brand correctly at all times and localise content well:
- Content plan - development, brainstorming, local campaign creation
- Analytics – templates, population, interpretation, action
- Assets - set up and manage a shared asset bank and CMS system
- Ensure our digital strategy continues to support the global brand goals:
- Critically analyse when new digital channels should be employed and be able to present a logical argument for or against; tailored for each market we operate in.
- Align with the marketing department and co-ordinate with partnership, ECRM, app developments, competitions, algorithm changes etc, so we always fully optimise purpose, reach and engagement.
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with, even if they are not directly your responsibility.
- Write blogs and set up our bloggers and influencers plan to seed messaging, drive SEO and gain social media coverage and advocacy
- Develop and drive staff recruitment across social channels
- Lead, improve and manage our Harris & Hoole social activity – currently this is outsourced
Education and Experience
- Proven experience in:
- Communications planning and execution
- Social media management and delivery, incl paid strategy and channel optimisation
- Track record in generating quality content for social media (not just relying on agencies)
- Excellent and proven creative copy writing - ability to crank editorial and technical writing
- Track record of building strong internal relationships with teams
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve processes and team contribution to the business
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and adapt.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Technically fluent in digital: social, web, mobile, apps etc
- An online conversation addict
- Proven knowledge of brands, and within that, understand premium branding
- An eye for design for online materials to ensure brand standards are met
- Obsessive with organisation and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Can work macro and drive micro
- In tune with market trends
Rapidly growing and highly successful high street retail leisure brand, with a luxury positioning and loyal customer following.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role