5 months ago
Digital Content & Marketing Executive - Yeovil Head Office
This company is one of the UK's leading independent builders' merchants and has been supplying materials to the trade for over 200 years. They have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £100m.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content & Marketing Executive to join their team at their Head Office in Yeovil.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager you will be able to drive traffic and increase lead generation to their partner websites, growing site visits and brand recognition in the market, making their brands the industry leader. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining Group websites,updating Social Media including Twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus, developing email marketing, managing the marketing database and working with the digital data analyst to develop reporting and advising on next steps for this growing area of their business.
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience within a marketing department.
- A great mix of both creative and analytical.
- Solid organisational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Good understanding of CMS including Wordpress
- Some HTML knowledge desirable but not necessity.
- Experience in SEO, Social and email marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Approachable, collaborative and enjoys being part of a team environment whilst also able to work alone.
- Able to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
In return for your hard work as a Digital Content & Marketing Executive, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday a year, rising to 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all their businesses
- Life Assurance
They are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, they want to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV.