12 months ago
Location: 10 miles out of Cardiff
More than 1,000 years of experience have made this company the leader in the art of coin making, with its high quality work recognised and valued worldwide. They are the world's leading export mint, making coins and medals for over 40 countries every year.
39.5k plus excellent benefits
You will provide the voice of this company's brand across their digital platforms and ensure that their brand values, heritage and authenticity are represented along with their reputation for excellence.
You will be responsible for a rolling 12 month plan for online editorial, digital content and social media across all digital media platforms that will drive growth, engagement, website traffic and revenue for each of tis company's divisions (Circulating coin, Consumer Coin and Bullion).
You will be responsible for the social media and digital content strategies and keeping this company at the forefront in emerging social media and digital marketing technologies/services.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Create, deliver and evaluate the success of a rolling 12 month digital content plan to cover all divisions
- Strategise and execute on an advertising/promotional plan for social media channels
- Establish metrics for success and use campaign performance and analytics to adjust strategy as necessary to achieve their goal
- Plan and report on the content and social media budget.
- Establish, develop and manage relationships with relevant external suppliers to agreed contractual standard and cost effective performance
- Manage and coach the Executive to support the delivery across the Social Media operational responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Graduate calibre
- Digital post graduate qualifications
- Social media experience is essential
- Experience creating editorial and digital content distribution plans and reporting on success and learning's.
- Experience of managing, moderating and monetising a sizeable social media community
- Experience of creating and sharing of digital content across a variety of platforms to a variety of audiences
- Solid understanding of Google analytics and CRM tools.
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital / social space
- Strong content/copy writing background
- Report and own budget
- Experience of digital as an integrated part of the full marketing and media mix
To apply, please incorporate your covering letter with your CV, detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
The closing date is Monday 5th June 2017 at midday. Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from them four weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, they are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close