An exceptional opportunity for a B2B or B2C eCommerce / Online / Digital Content professional to take the lead in the development of this rapidly expanding online business.
BASIC: £35,000 – 45,000 - BENEFITS: Bonus, Benefits
A fast and progressive opportunity for a talented Online / Digital / eCommerce Content Manager to join an exciting and rapidly expanding eCommerce business. You will work closely with the Head of eCommerce and lead, create and coordinate an engaging and constantly evolving content strategy. The role is to own all web content from both an ecommerce perspective and a product brand support perspective. You will get the chance to create and curate exciting and relevant online product brand content with your main responsibility being to manage the lifecycle of all product/web content.
JOB SPECIFICATION: - Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager
You will be responsible for:-
* Writing and maintaining accurate product descriptions, editing content as well as ensuring that all product descriptions are accurate and up to date.
* Promoting products both on the company website and delivering engaging and consistent content for email, affiliates, re-targeting, social media, and display advertising channels.
* Maintain/improve high standards of user experience.
* Identifying areas for improvement and suggesting ways to optimise conversion across the site.
* Ensure seasonality in key trading periods.
* Liaising with the design and merchandising teams to establish a product promotion calendar based on planned in-store activity as well as online exclusive content.
* Work closely with SEO to ensure clarity and perfect targeting.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager
* Proven content production experience within an ecommerce retail or Online aware B2B environment.
* A passion for the eCommerce arena with up to date knowledge of the latest trends.
* Understanding of and previous experience in running, updating and maintaining a CMS systems. A new system is due to be installed over the coming months.
* SEO experience.
* Previous experience of cross-promoting products.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and experience of Google Analytics.
* Previous A/B testing experience.
PROSPECTS: Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager
The business is going through an aggressive growth period and due to an exceptional business strategy and plan, there will be continuous, yet sustainable growth over the next 12months.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Digital Content Manager / Online Content Manager, reference PM1709-18 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.