10 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Nottingham based, Digital Agency that aids clients in all aspects of their online marketing. Due to recent expansion and demand, they are looking to recruit a talented copywriter / content writer to work with their diverse client base, as part of their digital marketing team.
They are looking for somebody with a strong background in content production and copywriting to join their digital marketing team with a view to developing them into a digital marketing executive.
This role is for a copywriter / content writer and will initially encompass production of written content for their client's websites and digital marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be trained in SEO and broader digital marketing strategies.
- Experience writing content for digital and / or print.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well on your own initiative and alongside a team.
- You will have the ability to take a brief and write interesting and exciting customer focused copy.
- Be able produce compelling content across different industry sectors.
- Be able to adapt the "tone of voice" of your work to represent a client's brand and audience.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant desktop software packages.
- Be able to provide examples of your written content.
- A desire to develop their skillset within the digital marketing industry.
- A basic knowledge of SEO & broader digital marketing strategies.
- Comfortable using website CMS such as WordPress.
- Experience in writing content for eCommerce websites including product descriptions.
- Experience with written content for Social Media Marketing.
- Experience with writing Press Releases.
- Any experience working within the Journalism industry.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Degree or similar in Creative Writing / English Language / Journalism.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Experience in a digital marketing team, either in house or within an agency environment.
This company is based in a state of the art office building located in Basford, Nottingham, just 10 minutes from the M1 and 15 minutes from Nottingham's city centre, providing fantastic public transport links, the Nottingham Tram network also has a stop outside their offices.
They offer all employees a fantastic array of benefits:
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Extra Holidays (incurred per year of service)
- Training and Qualification Opportunities
- Industry Conference Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities to advance their career within the company
If you are looking to progress your career and develop your skills within the digital marketing industry within a relaxed, vibrant and growing agency, then please apply with your CV.
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 dependant on experience.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close