4 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Digital Copywriter to join our Digital Experience Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
You'll be a specialist creative and technical copywriter with the skills to create digital content that is engaging, informative, persuasive and helps deepen our relationship with our members across all platforms and devices.
As a Digital Copywriter you will instinctively translate highly complex financial subjects and products into easy to digest, highly engaging experiences for customers of all financial knowledge levels. You'll be key to managing and developing our Digital Tone of Voice Guidelines working closely with our Brand team to make sure our guidelines are clear, concise and easily accessible to all. Assist in content research, content audits, persona creation and development of our Content Strategy.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Proven experience of translating business requirements into customer centric content for medium (business change) to large (transformational) digital projects.
* Demonstrable specialist editorial skills with experience of maintaining complex content and optimising it for multi-platform consumption across all major devices
* Very strong experience within a digital function/department or Digital/Marketing agency. This should include copywriting, content creation, auditing, research, using personas and requirements gathering
* Very strong knowledge of digital content best industry practice and using personas to create engaging content
* Degree (or equivalent experience) in English, journalism, communications, marketing, creative writing or technical writing and information management
* Excellent experience in translating key business objectives into copy that resonates with a wide spectrum of customers
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders. Good commercial awareness and strategic and analytical skills
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.