4 months ago
Digital Copywriter (SCW001)
Job Number: 3441
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The Dixons Carphone Digital Services team are looking for a Digital Copywriter to join a fast-paced, digitally-minded team within an exciting, high-profile organisation. Working across a number of different digital channels and products across both our London HQ and Preston sites, the role will see the candidate working closely with a wide range of digital disciplines to deliver outstanding online content to our customers.
Well-versed in writing websites, the Digital Copywriter role balances creativity with common sense as a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions – brilliant and on-brand. As our Digital Copywriter you are also responsible for leadership duties such as supporting the development of and championing overall strategic creative direction, as well as supporting junior copy staff in delivering the highest quality content to customers.
* Be accountable for our services brand’s tone of voice within the digital space, working closely with brand and marketing teams to ensure consistency and supporting colleagues’ understanding of its implementation
* Work closely with our in-house SEO specialist to ensure implementation of best practice SEO techniques as they apply to content across our different digital products
* Support our dedicated social media specialists in creating campaigns that engage and convert
* Work hand-in-hand with designers and other content creators to develop engaging and creative copy for campaigns, always on content and emerging new digital products
* Conduct research to gain insight into product objectives and target audiences, ensuring content appeals and engages our customers
You will need:
* Previous Copywriting experience including digital copy; ideally within a consumer services business
* Exposure to content strategy development
* Outstanding writing and grammar skills with refined proofreading and syntax skills
* Be a self-starter who is pro-active, detail oriented and works well under pressure.
* To have a talent for idea generation and execution
* To be a great stakeholder manager who has very strong interpersonal skills.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.