2 months ago
Digital Data Manager (77372)
: IT, Systems and Security
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : 50k - £62k + 10% bonus + £4.8k car allowance
: Jan 14, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Digital Data Manager
Why this role matters
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this. We are at a pivotal point in this journey as we build world class experience for our customers in an omni-channel and digital world. We need you to help us do this.
We’re looking for a commercially-minded and detail-oriented data manager who’ll deliver data management transformation that supports B&PS’s ambitions.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Digital Data Manager to report to the Head of Data Management and Innovation. This team works with our market-facing commercial, sales, marketing and service teams to drive our omni-channel strategies and deliver unparalleled customer experiences. The role will be primarily to:
* Design best practice data utilisation and delivery methodologies to drive revenue and customer experience, focussing on digital technology solutions
* Define the methodology and tracking of data performance and accuracy to optimise propositions and marketing campaigns
* Own the definition and delivery of our omni-channel data-on-demand strategy
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
* Working knowledge of B2B sales, marketing and service data structures and processes
* Strong data extraction, transformation and manipulation skills using PL/SQL or NoSQL
* Working knowledge of advanced digital marketing campaign management platforms (e.g. Adobe) and campaign processes best practices
* Data warehousing, database design and structures for sales, marketing and service
* Data processing and data licensing supplier management.
* Detailed knowledge of data protection (including GDPR) legislation as applied to third party data licensing and marketing.
* Creativity and willingness to challenge the status quo, ask ‘why’ and propose innovative solutions
* Good understanding of Single Customer View design principles and practical application
* Comfortable with simplifying complex ideas and presenting at various levels of the business up to the CEO level
* Compelling spoken, written and visual communication skills
* Experience working within highly matrixed environments and managing virtual teams
* Self-starter with results-driven mentality
* The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
* Degree educated
Why choose us?
* You’ll be given ownership of data management and solutions decisions for key aspects of our digital programmes driving customer experience
* You’ll have the opportunity to redefine how BT Business and Public Sector leverages valuable data assets in its planning and decision making processes
* Competitive salary, 10% bonus, £4.8k car allowance, private healthcare, free broadband & TV and discounted mobile, BT Share Options scheme, discount gym, cycle to work scheme etc.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
In your first 12 months, you’ll:
* Use your understanding of digital delivery platforms to develop a strategic data transformation plan for key digital elements of Sales, Marketing and Service
* Deliver our data-on-demand capability driving faster time to market, better insight and best in class customer experience
* Deliver solutions using automated real-time digital platforms to drive a transformational uplift in the ability of the Sales Channels to convert leads