about 1 year ago
We're working with an award winning, prolific north top 10 agency who are looking for a Digital Designer with an affinity for all things digital and UX. This agency are going through some exciting times at the moment, winning new clients, growing their team and winning awards. They establish an excellent work ethic, good team values and produce wonderful work across multi-channel outputs.
- Provide excellent design responses for web, emails, social media
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team when presenting ideas.
- Work with the development team to ensure the best result for the client.
- Use your UX knowledge to effectively design for the user.
What We'[re Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a big plus.
- UX processes and knowledge is also a big advantage.
- A background in agency and/or retail clients.
- A portfolio demonstrating all of the above.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.