2 months ago
We're working with an international leading retailer known for their exciting campaigns and brilliant work. They're on the hunt for two digital designers to join their ever growing creative team to help bring the designs to life. This is an exciting opportunity for you to put your mark on the digital world for this renowned brand – for you to take a step back and say "I did that!" Working for this impeccable brand is creative and thriving; encouraging only the best quality creative output every day. Due to their international success they are growing rapidly and it isn't going to stop any time soon. Have you got what it takes to establish yourself as being the best of the best and show your digital designing abilities to the world? Then apply today!
- Creating responsive, exciting, brand driven digital design for emails, web banners, creative web pages and apps
- Continually propose fixes and improvements on your work and number of responses to a brief.
- Follow branding and UI interaction guidelines.
- Strive to implement new ideas and ways of working for both yourself and the rest of the team.
- See your projects from initial concepts through to completion.
- Liaise with digital artworkers and developers to execute concepts.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- HTML, CSS and Flash would be an advantage.
- Good ability to present ideas to the line manager and the rest of the team.
- Strong skills in layout and typography in web design.
- Ambitious and personable approach to work and your career
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age