2 months ago
One of the North's leading retailers is looking for two fantastic creative's to join their team. Being one of the most on trend fashion outlets on the high street their creative output across digital has to be on point. Their creative studio is a hive of graphic designers, motion designers, copywriters and more. They enable you to grow your skills and work across multiple brands.
- Deliver high quality, on brand design solutions across all responsive and digital outputs (IOS and Android).
- Have a good knowledge of creating design to a high level of artwork ready to be checked.
- Work to time constraints and budgets.
- Be an advocate for the brand and create effective marketing and design solutions for this brand.
- Provide conceptual and image retouching support.
- Maintain great conceptual thinking throughout and follow through in excellent design processes.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the design team and report in to the Head of Creative.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent Adobe CC skills: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Communication and organisation skills are key, you may be working across multiple brands in the group.
- Collaborative working style.
- Strong on trend knowledge of fashion and retail brands and the design trends alongside this industry.
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a big advantage.
- A portfolio demonstrating all of the above, clean layout and excellent use of typography.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a quick chat about the role.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialists in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
12 days ago
only 16 days until close