9 days ago
London - Old Broad Street Map & Directions
Marketing & Communications
27 June 2018
Little fish, big pond, bigger ambitions
Sometimes it’s good to be a little fish. At Architas, we’ve built our reputation on doing things differently – always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
About usArchitas Multi- Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.We are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join our Unit linked business unit to identify, develop and implement differentiating and innovative marketing tools.
This is an opportunity to join a diverse team working within a global environment with a strong potential to progress.
What you will be doing?
Within the Unit Linked Business Unit, a Think Tank has been created to accelerate the sales of Unit Linked products within the AXA Group entities. The objectives of the Think Tank are as follows :
* Strengthen the capacity to develop good retail stories and product offer to create value for the entities in all countries;
* Identify new and innovative marketing formats to promote new ideas;
* Build and define Architas value proposition to different stakeholders (Distributors / End Clients);
* Ensure Clients and Distributors voice is heard in the organization.
In this context a design & digital designer will be appointed to identify, develop and implement differentiating and innovative marketing tools (pdf, front end web site, video, animation, illustration, info-graphics, icons, brochures etc.).
1. Interpreting customer insight and understanding marketing content in order to create engaging and educational designs that support AXA Stakeholders, Distribution networks and end client.
2. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and design artwork according to a brief;
3. Using insight to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
4. Accurate and high-quality work;
5. Working with a wide range of media, including photography, videos, sketches;
6. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe CC - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premier (and other CC assets if they become necessary), MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
7. Developing interactive design; illustration, info-graphics, icon / image library, front end web design, template / banners, video story board;
8. Maintaining libraries and CMS / Brand Asset Management; in line with risk and compliance, as well as brand guidelines.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
* Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
* 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
* Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
* Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
* Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Who are we looking for?
Skills and experience required for this position:
* Be a true team player with a “share to succeed mind set”: ability to share best practices and client knowledge to collectively succeed
* Be prepared to go “above and beyond” and support the rest of the team in a busy and pressured environment
* Be able to take constructive criticism, with a view to always improve
* Have the right level of drive to mobilise, federate and engage: ability to take and drive initiatives
* Must have influence and change management skills to navigate environments with functional reporting
* Must have synthetic skills and ability to draw the big picture, must be structured and well organised
* Ability to turn complex concepts into simple stories through visual renders
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills fostering an environment of team work and trust
* Good project management skills / time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure
Your working pattern
At Architas, we assess our people on the value they add, not how many hours they spend behind their desk. We believe in an agile and diverse workplace, and are always open to new and innovative ideas to support the lives of those that work for us.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer