We're looking for a highly creative, Digital Designer with existing commercial creative, digital design experience marketing a product or service, ideally within a marketing agency environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role for a highly established, professional service consultancy for an inital 6 month contract with potentional to lead into a permenant position. You could be an ambitious Junior Designer with some digital design experience wanting a step up or a talented Mid-weight Designer simply ready for a new challenge. The company.
As a Digital Designer your time will be split between the Aylesbury office with the in-house marketing team and my client’s super trendy creative agency partner in London where you will be required to support various projects further. The pace within my client’s office and its agency’s is fast moving and as they looking to re-brand online and launch a mobile application, this is a really exciting time to join. The role.
The right Digital Designer will work play a pivotal part in supporting the development of the company’s new website and mobile capability. To help achieve this, you’ll often be collaborating with the team of consultants and the Head of Development to merge content and design. You will design digital visuals and layouts across multiple platforms. You will also contribute to the UX phases of the projects as well as devising technical and business requirements. The experience we need.
What you'll get in return.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar Junior or Mid-weight Digital Designer role
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Up-to-date with latest design and web UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Collaborate effectively and have strong communication skills
How to apply.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established company as well as a top marketing agency to shape the design and marketing processes of two particular projects
- Opportunity to develop key marketing skills through a leading creative role
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.