We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Designer & Marketing Executive to join a very well-established Mobile Phone Accessory company in Watford. This is the perfect if you’re passionate about technology and retail and a creative thinker!
Please note, you must live below a 1hr commute from Watford.The company.
They are well-established technology accessory company based in Watford, while their core business has mostly been mobile phone accessories, they constantly strive to expand their range beyond the general basics by looking into new technology and trends within the marketplace. The role.
As the Digital Designer & Marketing Executive you will be able to delve into the world of technology and accessories. Reporting to the Directors, you will work with a very creative vision to plan and implement the company`s marketing Strategy. You`ll able to create exciting product images, artwork, video content and websites. You will be required to also get involved in the company`s marketing and get experience with the planning, creation and implementation of a variety of Marketing Campaigns across the business. Not a marketing guru? Don`t worry, some training and development will be provided - were looking for someone who has a strong passion for both Digital Design and Marketing. The experience we need.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or as a Graphic Designer.
- Experience creating Artwork.
- Highly Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign & Photoshop.
- Experience in Video content editing.
- Experience using Magento (CMS)
- An understanding of Social Media Platforms and emerging trends from a business perspective.
- An exceptional portfolio of showing both traditional and online media.
What you’ll get in return.
How to apply.
- A competitive salary
- 28 day’s holiday
- Discounted products
- Free onsite parking
- Creative modern working environment.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Neill Davis a call.