Digital Direct Marketing Manager - LeapUK
This job expired on 19-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Digital Marketing Manager 27 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager - Agencyside - Entertainment giant - Central London - £25K One of the UKs top Entertainment agencies is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager. Working with ...
Digital Marketing Manager 16 days ago
Our client are a leading global media business who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to their growing team based in Leeds. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsib...
Digital Marketing Manager 2 months ago
The ClientLarge and growing service sector organisation is urgently seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The CandidateWe are looking for someone at the top of their ...
Digital Marketing Manager 14 days ago
United Arab Emirates
We are working on behalf of a leading retail & consumer business, with a number of distinctive brands known all over the world. Due to continued success and on-going expansion, they are seeking to ...
Digital Direct Marketing Manager
Cosmopolitan, Company and Zest Magazines
Our client is one of the UK's leading media companies with 22 magazine brands and 21 digital assets. They are looking to appoint a Digital Direct Marketing Manager to work on three titles, Cosmopolitan, Company and Zest.
The Digital Direct Marketing Manager will execute subscriptions marketing strategies and plans to successfully drive acquisitions & renewals across print and digital magazine formats to meet agreed business targets on a portfolio of brands. The DDM Manager will engage consumers with appropriate and effective messaging across all touchpoints, increasing frequency and lifetime value.
Manage subscriptions marketing campaigns to an agreed plan, across multiple channels, including off-the-page, inserts, third party promotions, carrier sheets, direct mail, telemarketing, paid search, affiliates, e-mail, and other digital channels.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the subs file and current acquisition sources for each brand and actively test timing, channel, pricing strategy, payment options etc to drive acquisition and the take up of digital products whilst protecting renewals rates and print magazine subscriptions.
- Embrace emerging digital technologies, specifically email marketing.
- Monitor the success of all direct marketing activities through appropriate measurement and evaluation. Through review with the Head of Subscriptions make recommendations for improvement.
- Nurture and grow new routes to market.
- Initiate and investigate new development opportunities within the market, and improve margins long term through cost efficiencies
- Strive to over-deliver on all budget and forecast targets.
- Aggressively drive the ROI of the subscriptions marketing budget whilst minimizing CPA and CPR.
- Consider all elements of data collection that can be instigated at the time of acquisition that will assist with driving lifetime value of the customer.
- Manage subscription forecasting models, including volume & revenue targets.
- Create digital & print bundle opportunities that maximise customer value through a seamless customer experience.
- Key player on NPD and new launches
- Liaise closely with CDS to ensure that marketing plans are implemented efficiently.
- Represent the department within the company and the industry as a leading light in subscriptions marketing.
- Inspire, manage and develop the Direct Marketing Executive.
Degree/HND qualified or equivalent (ideally in marketing) with proven operational experience in magazine subscriptions marketing with thorough understanding of all processes and marketing opportunities across acquisitions and renewals.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the planning, implementation and analysis of on-and off-line direct marketing programmes.
- Demonstrable experience of managing agency & third party relationships
- Good understanding of digital platforms and optimising customer experience
- Commercially minded, analytical and money focused
- Outstanding attention to detail in all matters of subscriptions operations & highly numerical
- Creative and quick thinking - passionate about subs & driving through new initiatives!
For an opportunity to be considered and interviewed for this fantastic role, please apply asap to . All 3rd party or direct applications will be sent to LeapUK.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Competitive Salary|
|Sector:||B2B | B2C | Media/New Media | Online/Internet | Social Media|
|Job Categories:||Direct Marketing Jobs | Product Development Jobs | Product Marketing Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs | Digital Marketing Jobs|