2 months ago
This family run business is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual with sufficient experience in digital marketing. The ideal applicant will be full of fresh ideas and will be tasked with taking their digital marketing efforts and performance to the next level to help us better dominate the online / digital space in their industry.
- Researching, managing and growing their online advertising especially Google AdWords, Google shopping, and social advertising.
- Improving their ranks in search engine results pages (SERPs) and increasing traffic.
- Conducting keyword research and performing keyword optimisation.
- Identifying and implementing link-building opportunities.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase their digital presence and profitability with an ROI driven approach.
- Analysing and reporting on website(s) performance, campaign performance and opportunities regularly to improve performance.
- Carrying out CRO tasks to improve conversions and engagement.
- Supporting online sales especially online resellers (such as Amazon) - helping to promote the brand on their websites.
- Working with the creative and web development teams as required.
- Managing their content strategy and helping to take it to the next level. Ensuring content is optimised and best practices are adopted for written content.
- Have an understanding of user experience (UX) and how it influences user behaviour on site.
- Social media account management, scheduling, advertising and reporting.
- Optimising and editing online content especially with regards to SEO and CRO - eg. paying particular attention to formatting, use of keywords, internal and external linking etc.
Qualities, Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a digital marketing role.
- Significant experience using Google Adwords.
- Experience across a wide range of 3rd party tools such as: Google analytics, MOZ, SEMrush, Screaming Frog etc.
- Experience working with Facebook Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- A proven track record of increasing sales, traffic and conversions.
- Proficiency in content marketing and optimisation techniques.
- Enthusiasm for learning and ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working within the e-commerce sector.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as: Marketing, Advertising, or Media communications would be advantageous, though other fields will be considered.
Hours, Salary & Start date
Full time, permanent position.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Ability to commute to the head office daily is essential.
Please carefully read the job description and send a covering letter (detailing what makes you a suitable candidate for the role), accompanied by a CV.