7 months ago
Known to our customers as The Moisture Masters, Baltimore Innovations is an international expert in Humidity and Moisture Control. We offer consultancy (e.g. to well known space agencies and to Formula-1 racing teams) and we also supply a range of products to hundreds of customers worldwide.
We are currently setting-up our Marketing Department, and we’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic member to join our team. Due to the small nature of the team, right now we need a ‘good generalist’ in Online Marketing, essentially someone who has a number of skill-sets and someone who can take on a number of different Marketing and PR tasks.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with Digital Marketing, within an SME
- Experience of demonstrably successful PR campaigns, on a limited budget
- The ability to Multi-task, and meet Deadlines
Whilst not essential, the candidate would also benefit from:
- A Degree or Professional Qualification in Marketing
- Experience of conducting Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research
- Experience of conducting Market Sizings, prior to New Product Launch
- A Non-UK language fluency
- A decent GCSE in a Chemistry or Biology
Naturally, the successful candidate will be highly presentable with an excellent phone manner, communication skills, and attention to detail.
Duties associated with the role would typically include; Setting-up and optimising Google Adword campaigns, getting news items published in specialist press titles (of sufficient calibre to drive traffic to our telephone lines) and helping with Market Research.
Full training regarding our product lines and consultancy offerings will be given. Salary approx £25,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications ...plus company pension scheme ...plus 23 days holiday ...plus no stressful commuting into Central London ...plus walking distance from the river Thames at lunchtime ...plus free secure parking at our offices. [Post Code: SL8 5DT]
No Agencies please