about 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Assessor - Assessor Training Provided
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Expert to join our client based in Derby; our client is an outstanding training provider of Apprenticeships in England who specialise in delivering Professional Services Apprenticeships.
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing and have the expertise, this is a fantastic opportunity to support the training and development of the next generation of Digital Marketing experts.
OUR CLIENT WILL INVEST AND TRAIN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE EXPERTISE IN DIGITAL MARKETING TO BE ACCREDITED ASSESSORS
* Pay - £30k per annum (travel expenses)
* Hours - 37.5 hours per week - between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
As a Digital Marketing NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for actively visiting learners in the workplace and being a support network for them throughout their apprenticeship.
As a motivated, passionate member of the well-established and expanding team based in Derby OR Nottingham you will need to plan visits to go and see new starters who have started a course, carry out 1-2-1's and reviews and identify units for learners that will incorporate their daily duties within the workplace, ensuring an action plan is implemented for both the employer and tutor to feedback.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to have great listening and communication skills not only to support the learners but as a key contact for clients, you will need to ensure client satisfaction and build, maintain relationships to identify new opportunities to help the company.
The ideal candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:-
* Relevant qualification and experience in a Digital Marketing role
* Confidence, ability and drive to work towards achieving the recognised accreditations to manage a large cohort of learners and deliver coursework / assessing in the work place
* Full UK driving licence and personal vehicle due to travel required
* Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check (this will be paid for by the client)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please call Jonathan Mason onor send in your CV via the advert.