about 1 year ago
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Do you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to develop your own ideas? If so, I have an outstanding opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join a leading healthcare firm in the North West
You will be working within the online marketing team to set the digital marketing strategic plan to drive key KPI's; Donations, loyalty and retention. Day to day activities include:
- Coordinating digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms, particularly; PPC, SEO and Social Media.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to manage and target a marketing budget.
- Liaising with third party digital agencies and internal marketing teams in order to produce relevant and consistent marketing collateral
- Production and analysis of various marketing and sales reports alongside database analysis.
- Use initiative and creativity to create and implement new marketing strategies.
What We're Looking For:
Digital Marketing experience is essential for this role. Other attributes include:
- Experience of Digital Marketing with evidence of expertise in PPC, SEO and Social Media.
- A commercial understanding of the healthcare sector
- Highly organised with exceptional time management and project management skills
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally. Experience liaising with outside agencies is a must
- A flexible and positive approach is essential to meet the needs of the business.
- An ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Numerate and analytical with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Confidence to push back on management, implement own ideas and mould your own strategy.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
7 months ago
only 3 days until close
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close