3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious digital marketing assistant to join a dynamic PR and marketing agency in Leamington Spa.
The agency specialises in the automotive industry meaning the successful candidate can expect to find themselves at some of the UK's most glamorous and exciting motoring events, helping to sell multi-million pound supercars around the world via social media, or filming the very latest vehicle technologies.
Under the guidance of the agency's account managers, you'll be responsible for helping produce creative and high-quality digital content for their clients. It's a varied role where the only limit is your imagination! The typical work you'll be carrying out will include:
- Building social media content calendars
- Scheduling social media posts in line with content calendars
- Providing live social media support at external events
- Managing clients' social media communities, responding to engagement and reaction
- Designing, building and distributing e-marketing campaigns
- Creating visual assets for social media and other digital platforms (eg GIFs, videos, infographics etc.)
- Design and publish social media adverts in line with client targets
- Researching and engaging with key online influencers
- Prepare client reports in line with their monthly KPIs
- Conduct research on their clients' competitor activity, trends and best practice
Previous experience in a similar role and an interest in cars or the automotive industry would be a distinct advantage. Knowledge of Photoshop, Premier Pro, Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Hootsuite would also be useful.
A natural digital outlook on life and a keenness to stay ahead of trends and developments in this area is exactly what they are looking for!
17 days ago
only 11 days until close