Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Job
The Company are a data and insight marketing agency based in Gloucestershire and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support their Digital team in delivering marketing strategy for their clients. The role is split between key areas; building, testing, broadcasting and reporting digital communications for their clients and also for their own marketing communications whilst providing general support to the Head of Digital.
- Support the team on marketing activity including writing copy where appropriate. This may include PPC, banner advertising, social media advertising/ posts and emails
- Developing e-mail marketing campaigns from brief to delivery and reporting.
- Attend marketing events where appropriate
- Liaise with relevant clients and key suppliers
- Update of prospect database where appropriate
- Assist with website updates via our CMS, currently Wordpress
- Build bespoke reporting dashboards using industry standard applications
- Basic knowledge of email broadcast systems, social media platforms and Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Ability to manage, manipulate and query data using applications such as MS Excel would be beneficial, but not essential
- Communicate effectively, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- A technical mindset and the ability to pick up new processes and tools quickly
- Be detail oriented, very organised, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure
- Commercially savvy with a desire to become an expert in your field
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and professional in all aspects of work
- A positive, professional and enthusiastic approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- A passion for digital marketing
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Online Marketer, SEO Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, SEO Specialist, Digital Marketer, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Social Media Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Specialist, HTML, CSS, Digital Marketing Officer may also be considered for this role.