8 months ago
This company is the largest supplier to the UK's jewellery industry, offering customers over 17,000 products in various precious metals including silver, gold, palladium and platinum.
They require an enthusiastic Email Marketing Assistant to join the existing Ecommerce team.
This role will focus on email marketing and managing a key channel for the business. Working within a fast paced environment and reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the position has significant responsibility and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to make a direct impact on the day to day performance of the Company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in email marketing, who is results driven looking to further their experience in the world of Ecommerce.
The main duties will include:
- To implement, develop and manage the company's email marketing strategy.
- Develop and improve on triggered emails, segmentation rules and email conversion routines.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimise email design, personalisation, copy and subject lines.
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing strategies including: on-line advertising, search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC) and display.
- Briefing and monitoring their external support agencies.
- Create monthly reports to analyse email marketing performance
- Create and implement digital marketing projects and campaigns. Development and ownership of the online content.
- Provide 'advanced' online customer support to Internet customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience in digital marketing, in particular email marketing.
- A minimum 2:1 degree qualification or equivalent in Marketing or Business.
- A sound knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce theory, practice and methodology.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office with particular reference to Excel.
- Experience preferable in using relevant email software and Photoshop.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A flexible attitude and approach to work.
Salary is competitive and dependent on the candidates' experience.
Their working week totals 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
They offer up to 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions matched up to 8% and Life Assurance.
A DBS check will be carried out and must come clear to be successful in this position. You must have a solid work history and be able to provide references.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.