about 1 month ago
Are you a digital marketing co-ordinator or executive looking for an exciting role in a marketing-led company? This innovative company has an excellent opportunity available for an ambitious marketer.
They are a fast-growing company with a track record of delivering market-leading, customer-focussed propositions. Their friendly and high-calibre team are challenging norms, delivering commercial success, and winning awards to prove it.
You will take ownership of digital marketing campaigns, and with the support of your manager, you'll be responsible for planning and executing activities. You must have a good understanding of digital marketing and you'll already be keeping abreast of the latest marketing trends and techniques. In return, you'll be given the opportunity to advance your skills and knowledge: your ideas and input will guide the direction of the business.
- Create, plan and execute digital campaigns, including social, PPC, SEO and email
- Produce digital media assets, including copy, images and videos
- Collate data and analytics to evaluate the success of your campaigns
- Support your manager with ad-hoc marketing activities
You should have:
- A passion for digital marketing
- A hands-on approach and the drive to deliver results
- A creative outlook, with the ability the think analytically
- A sharp eye for detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop / Illustrator. Experience with HTML would be welcome, but not essential
- Either a degree in marketing, CIM or equivalent experience
This role is ideal for an experienced marketing co-ordinator / executive, or a development move for an ambitious marketing assistant.
The benefits package is excellent and includes a generous salary, funding for training, 28 days of holiday and private health care. The team is very friendly and welcoming, and they run a number of regular events including summer BBQs, bake-offs, 10k runs and even muddy wild warrior events (optional!).
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close