7 months ago
Manchester City Centre
£20-25k dep on experience
There are plenty of things this specialist eCommerce agency get excited about.
Launching a new ecommerce site, hitting new traffic levels, and solving business problems.
And they don't believe in ticking over. They are here to serve and to lead.
Come and join the journey. You must know your SEO, you must swoon over data, and you must be able to work in the back pockets of clients. You can get knee deep into a site's code, and explain it to a confused client. You love being right, because you want to see a client get to the next level. You have ideas to sell products in a sexy email, you know how Google ticks, and you love getting excited.
Every employee only plays with 3-5 clients so helping them grow is vital. And that helps you grow. And that's what they are about.
Credit where credits due
You've worked hard in-house, freelance or at an agency for the last 2+ years and now you want to grow. They only employ talent and bottle, so ask them about their competitive salary. They estimate it will be between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on how good you are.
City centre offices, fresh coffee and every day feeling like a sunrise.
- Working with 3-5 clients doing everything you can to boost their traffic and help them sell more.
- Relationships with clients are fundamental so you need to be a people person who can explain, educate and lead.
- Clear understanding of Technical SEO requirements and the ability to communicate these to your web development team
- Clear understanding of keyword/user driven Content Marketing with the clear aim of improving search rankings and engaging users
- Clear understanding of reputation building - building human partnerships & relationships with key linking opportunities
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools/Search Console; and other apps/software to support your activity
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, social and email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Appreciation of conversation rate optimisation
- Content management of sites, copywriting, blogging and more
- Ability to write client reports - Keyword Analysis, Site Analysis, Competitor Analysis and more (you will be guided on these)
Their culture is about giving you freedom and responsibility, supporting you and rewarding success. They are after brains, energy and ideas - not suits, clockwatchers and bravado. They are about action, not words.
You will be someone who is looking to be a key contributor within a close knit business where your ideas and initiatives will be valued.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £25,000.00 /year
Job Location: Manchester
Required experience: SEO, PPC, Analytics: 2 years
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close