Do you enjoy digital marketing?
Do you fancy working for the biggest independent media company in the UK?
We are looking for a talented individual to work in a busy team to look after the marketing on one of our flagship brands. With over 600,000 readers our publication is looking for new marketing executive to drive the paper forward. You will be doing a mixture of B2C marketing promoting the brand to consumers through emails, social media and offline channels and B2B marketing promoting the brand to potential advertisers through all of the above challenges.
Based in our offices in Fulwood, just outside Preston, you will work closely with various members of our marketing, sales and design teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating online and offline campaigns to drive traffic and content to our flagship publication
- Sourcing, creating and posting engaging content on the news and article sections of our sites, creating ‘how to’ guides, blog posts etc
- Creation of marketing material for drive ad placement through our publication
- Creation of print and online campaigns to drive traffic
- Creation of marketing material to drive response to our advertisers
- Creation of competition campaigns drive forward the pick up of our publication
- Developing partnerships with local business to help promote the publication
- Creation of marketing material to drive leads to the sales teams (emails, social, offline, creative)
- Working on developing partnerships within the Sussex
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce our business customers to new markets and deliver leads to our sales teams
- Producing marketing materials to engage, develop & grow our audiences (existing & new) – creation of marketing and sales collateral to generate leads for sales teams (media sheets / media packs / print ads etc)
- Creation of web landing pages / emails / on-site messaging to support lead generation and sales growth initiatives
- Manage overall marketing reporting and dashboard to present KPIs to the team on a regular basis
- A creative flair
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Confident connecting with people by email, social, networking and on the phone
- Self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- To have developed a taste for success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Possessing both an analytical approach to work, plus a creative flair, you’ll be web aware and above all creative, with great ideas, and the passion to drive ideas through.
Salary: Up to £20,000 basic salary negotiable depending on level of experience.
Friday Media Group is growing fast, and entering a new and exciting stage of development so it’s a great time to join us. Our strengths lie in local classified advertising, niche web marketplaces, e-commerce, online recruitment and digital services. We are expanding in the UK and internationally, and currently operate from offices in Brighton, Preston, Miami and Barcelona.
We are always interested in hearing from people who have drive, enthusiasm and the aptitude to share our vision – to innovate and to go the extra mile to meet our customer needs.