about 1 year ago
An innovative skill development provider for software professionals is eager to reach new customers and drive engagement with its fast-growing range of content. To help them do this, they are currently looking for 1 permanent Digital Marketing Executive to join their team at their central Birmingham office.
The role will cover all facets of digital marketing from use of email marketing to social channels, SEO, PPC and beyond. The primary function will be to support the ongoing commercial strategy and contribute ideas to ensure future success. Candidates will be given the creative freedom to shape and design marketing campaigns with the wider marketing team.
An ideal candidate will have experience with Adobe Photoshop, working knowledge of HTML and CSS specifically for email design, a history of working with a CMS system to manage pages, products, promotions and SEO implementation. They would have sent many different email marketing campaigns using various email designs that included template building, audience segmentation, split testing and reporting. Day to day management of social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube as well as knowledge of PPC - including search, display, retargeting - are also required.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work as part of a small team responsible for delivering a wide range of communications to the company's user base. Using mediums such as email, social platforms, the company website and others you will focus on the delivery of seasonal and tactical campaigns. An interest and existing experience with digital marketing strategies will be essential as well as a grasp of reporting, analytics, e-commerce and optimisation practices. This particular role will focus on their supporting their efforts to generate sales through their e-commerce platform.
- Use email marketing to generate sales from the customer base
- Execute, report and optimise marketing activities across all mediums
- Create campaign collateral (designs and images) whether that be for the website, banners, emails or 3rd party sites.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to help define strategy and turn ideas into revenue driving campaigns
- Work with other teams to improve performance based on customer acquisition, retention and life time value
- Manage social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, G+, LinkedIn) so they reflect the business direction and brand character.
- Share ideas with the wider Marketing team on improving digital performance and inputting into strategy planning with regards to best practice and achieving business goals.
- 25 day holiday
- 10% Employer Pension Contribution
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friday Beer Fridge
- Social Events
- Salary Sacrifice