about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join this award-winning digital agency's expanding team.
They offer an extremely competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company. They encourage you to take the initiative, be creative and make the role your own, but at the same time they are a supportive team and help and training will always be available should you need it.
As their new Digital Marketing Executive, you will have proven experience in the following:
- On-page SEO: you will be able to demonstrate good on-page optimisation, and guide web developers on implementing search friendly features.
- Off-page SEO: you will have knowledge of best practice outreach strategies, and building valuable backlinks in an ethical manner.
- Pay Per Click Marketing: you will have excellent working knowledge of Google Adwords, and have experience managing a range of budgets to produce profitable PPC campaigns.
- Keyword Research: you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in conducting keyword research in coordination with clients' business objectives.
- Email Marketing: you should have some knowledge in producing email marketing campaigns using software such as MailChimp, Campaign Manager and/or Aweber.
- Content Marketing: you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality, search engine friendly content and have experience in sourcing relevant touch points for submission.
- Conversion Optimisation: you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of good conversion practice, including A/B testing to continuously improve your clients' conversion rates.
- Market and Trend Research: you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients.
- Analysis and Reporting: you will have a strong knowledge of Google Analytics, and turning client data into actionable insights.
You Should also:
- Have some understanding of HTML and CSS, and CMS technologies such as WordPress and Magento would be desirable but not essential
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market.
- Be able to work within deadlines
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) - you will be the main point of contact for most of your clients.
- Be able to provide examples of any web related work such as web projects, web promotion etc. Desirable but not essential.
- Be a driven individual who strives to achieve set KPI's
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Manchester City Centre location
If this sounds like you, they would love to hear from you!
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 9 days until close