8 months ago
This small family run education and office furniture supplier based just outside Lichfield is looking for a hard-working individual with excellent communication skills to join them on a full time basis as part of their growing business.
Implementing, tracking and optimising their digital marketing projects and campaigns across all digital channels.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate excellent IT skills, and experience of leading and managing SEO campaigns, managing marketing databases, email campaigns, social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Executive will contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including social media and development of blogs and forums.
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's website.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals.
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Assisting with lead generation activities;
Basic HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office
Capsule CRM, Photoshop
Qualifications required: Degree in a business or marketing related discipline.
Experience: Proven working experience in digital marketing.
You will receive 20 days' holiday per annum, excluding bank holidays.
Starting Salary of £22,000 to £24,000 - depending on experience
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close