We are a rapidly expanding business and are looking for an energetic digital marketing executive to join our busy team to help expand our B2B and B2C business.
Working as an integral part of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive will have responsibility for their own digital marketing campaigns and projects as well as working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on larger business projects.
They will be responsible for all things digital including Website, PPC, SEO, and Social Media, email Marketing, Ecommerce, the candidate must fully understand these disciplines and be prepared to jump straight into the role, so would be an ideal job for someone with 3-4 years’ experience within the digital or Ecommerce arena.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and implementing the planning, creation and execution of all digital marketing activities with strong analytical evidence, including social media, promotions, retargeting, display ads, SEO, PPC and affiliate programmes
- Managing and ownership for ecommerce strategy and planning
- Managing and ownership for our website
- Managing and planning subscription based marketing
- Creating and executing digital Marketing campaigns using our database management on a daily/weekly email basis campaigns including planning, design briefs, email merge and proof reading, distribution and reporting
- Managing and implementing new website content including landing page tests, funnel tests and analysis
- Overseeing the creating, implementing and day to day management of third party listings
- Writing and briefing creative designers and web developers on digital marketing campaigns, including design, build, testing and deployment
- Responsible for the creation of an e-commerce strategy to grow our online presence and sales
- Responsible for developing and implementing a customer acquisition action plan
- Working to a set of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and reporting and evaluating on key indicators to the business
- Seeing all above projects through from start to finish
Degree educated (2.1 or above in marketing, business or other related degree.
Candidates for this role MUST have:-
- at least 3 years digital marketing experience
- a working knowledge of at minimum of at least three digital marketing disciplines
Ideal Candidates for this role will have:-
- excellent communication skills written and verbal
- excellent written English
- interpersonal and networking skills
- excellent team player attributes
- excellent organisational skills
- can do attitude
- experience of Magento or similar Content Management System
- experience of email marketing platforms
- knowledge and working experience HTML/CSS
- understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Ideal Candidates should be
- A desire to learn
We are keen to find someone who is a looking for a new challenge in a fun, professional, results-driven environment.