about 1 year ago
This leading UK based private ISP, MSP, Data Center Service, Connectivity, Network Infrastructure and Network solutions business is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive.
The Digital Marketing Executive is focused on the successful delivery of sales campaigns and continual online and offline marketing delivery. They will help design, develop and execute sales and marketing campaigns, and in particular will drive awareness of the brand, products and services through mixed digital medias including Mail, Web, Social, Direct and Online Articles. Their focus will be to deliver the targeted number and quality of leads for the ongoing business.
- Deliver the target lead numbers through integrated campaigns for prospect acquisition or cross/up-sell to existing customers
- In conjunction with the sponsoring sales teams, help develop and drive the campaigns
- Contribute and support the development of content and collateral as required to support market campaigning
- Track, analyse and report on campaign activity, outcomes and return on investment
- Coordinate content production involving Pulsant 'Subject Matter Experts', diarising their input and approval
- Plan and implement digital marketing activity to support the wider marketing strategy
- Deliver content promotion and distribution activity across multiple channels including; paid search, display, remarketing, paid social, email and sponsorship
- Deliver continual content across all social and web media platforms
- Aid continual design and delivery of strategic marketing campaigns
- Ensure that all web properties are optimised for organic search and that search performance is tracked and measured
- Report on digital marketing activity using web analytics tools
- Develop campaign content for Web, Mail, Online, Direct and Referral sites,
- Proven commercial experience as a Marketing Executive preferably in the IT / Technology sector
- Experience with Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and Power Point.
- 12 Months experience in a marketing role, preferably in the technology sector
- Experience with mail platforms, social media, campaign management systems and content creation
- Project/Campaign management experience
- Some experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console
- CRM systems or marketing automation platforms (preferable)
Competencies & skills
- Keen interest in, and passionate about IT's role in helping drive the business' of their customers
- Natural initiative and pro-activeness in helping address customer needs
- Solutions driven, confident and friendly approach in dealing with customers
- Professional, especially when working with prospects and customers
- Excellent communication skills face to face and via telephone and emails
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Final Salary dependant on experience.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.