7 months ago
Based in Whitchurch, this company has a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Executive. The role involves generating content for the group's online & offline portfolio, assisting the management of online marketing activities. A natural aptitude in marketing, design, SEO, Adwords, HTML & branding is required.
The role requires an individual who can help drive the activities forward, producing systems & processes to exp& the group. The position is split into key areas where a good working knowledge is required.
- Produce new content for group websites, abiding by up-to-date SEO practises
- Help create product literature, brochures, manuals, business cards etc.
- Create artwork for advertising & internal projects
- Maintain & improve online advertising (PPC & SEO)
- Create & manage email campaigns
- Improve online content, adding rich data & enhancing SEO
- Source 3rd party websites to improve presence, generate content, publish & monitor
- Monitor analytics, identifying & enacting usability improvements
- Deliver regular progress & performance reports
- Monitor & administrate online review platforms
Skills & Experience
Content Authoring & Copywriting: You will be responsible for effectively conveying the group's products & services, working closely with the Digital Business Manager & employees to deliver new content:
- Creative writing & editorial experience
- Basic understanding of copyright law & trademarks
- Experience in developing & executing digital marketing campaign content
- Social media platform experience
- Knowledge in online conversion & usability
SEO: The group has a strong online presence where most business is generated; an in-depth knowledge of SEO is critical:
- Proven track record in driving & managing SEO campaigns
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO practices, algorithms & strategies
- SEO analytics & research platforms experience (Search Console, Analytics, Moz, AHREF's, SEMrush etc.)
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML structure, On-site content (keyword density, title structure, Flesch scoring), External linking structures (C-Blocks, brand metrics, agnostic features, social features), Microdata, Rich Snippets etc.
Design & UI: Graphic design skills are needed to assist with content & advertising.
- Proven skills in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Ability to formulate concepts & produce graphical content for print
- Good eye for typography, layout, composition & craft
- Experience in design on multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet, print)
- Understanding of user-centred design principles
PPC: Experience in Google Adwords & Analytics. You should be able to locate & take advantage of new revenue streams, helping lower costs, increase conversions & assist in the management the group's paid advertising.
- Analyse data from multiple sources
- Google Merchant Centre experience (feeds & management)
- Experience in competitor research & analysis
- Understanding of Adwords re-marketing techniques