Better placed are delighted to be recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive role for a renowned international business based in Leeds city centre.
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in a range of predominantly digital campaigns including PPC and SEO in addition to writing engaging content across a range of digital channels.
- Update the Company website
- Ensure the website is fully optimised for SEO and identify suitable websites to build referral links
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics
- Create and monitor Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Manage the affiliate networks
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent 'on brand' voice
- Increase the number of followers, 'likes' and audiences for digital marketing and social media outputs
- Use CRM Email Software (Dynamics/Click Dimensions) to communicate to marketing lists
- Manage online marketing campaigns in a timely fashion
- Arrange online customer surveys and collate and analyse responses
- Assist with organising client events and new car product launches
- Assist with the production of awards submissions
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns by collecting responses and redemption figures and producing appropriate reports
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- More than 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Previous experience of working with Website Content Management Systems
- Good understanding of how Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) works and Pay Per Click methodology
- Practical experience of managing Pay Per Click campaigns, managing corporate websites and email software platforms.
- High level of attention to detail
- Good experience of writing Press Releases
- Experience of managing and growing social media platforms
- A team player - a readiness to work as part of a team and support colleagues
- Excellent copywriting skills along with good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload and maintain high degree of organisation
- Driving licence is advantageous but not essential
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
To be considered for this exciting Digital Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply now with an up-to-date CV.
Based in Leeds, this Digital Marketing Executive role is commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.