An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive with a privately owned £50m+ turnover business in West Leeds.
You will be working in a high growth environment to implement a range of of digital marketing initiatives in addition to project-managing the development of a new website so you will have exposure to a great range of digital. You will also have plenty of strategic responsibility, making recommendations for future marketing tactics based on the results of projects and campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager with strategic and unplanned outputs.
- Take responsibility for managing e-marketing outputs, in particular Google AdWords PPC spend and keywords; to design, manage and track scheduled e-marketing campaigns.
- To be readily able to support the delivery of marketing outputs within tight deadlines.
- Contributing to, and helping to develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Responding to requests for support from internal stakeholders.
- Providing copy for marketing collateral including brochures and e-marketing campaigns.
- Proof reading as required.
- The ability to conceive, schedule, send and feedback on e-marketing outputs.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating customer mailing lists.
- Conducting research, creating surveys and questionnaires.
- Regular reporting on digital activity.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Managing marketing supplier relationships.
- Sourcing promotional and printed items.
- Organising event attendances and photo-shoots.
- Performing simple graphic design tasks.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience.
- Digital experience particularly desirable such as PPC/SEO and email.
- Any experience with marketing automation software will be adv advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders.
Based in West Leeds, this opportunity is commutable from Bradford, Ilkley, Wakefield, Halifax and surrounding areas.
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply now with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.