7 months ago
Our team is a diverse and eclectic mix of individual talents working together to deliver a first-class service to our portfolio of clients that is growing every month. Due to expansion, we are searching for Digital Marketing Executives to join our award-winning delivery team.
The training you receive will equip you to carry-out specific 'business as usual' tasks across multi-channel digital activity, in line with client requirements. There is an element of repetition of tasks and therefore excellent attention to the detail is required, even when hurried, to ensure high levels of accuracy are maintained.
- Supporting internal marketing teams in BAU activities
- Setting up paid-search activity across multiple search engines and market plan
- Carrying-out weekly/ monthly checks across multiple channels and advise on actionably improvements to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Being a first level support for marketing tech and ecommerce issues
- Creating accurate reports within tight deadlines
- Assisting in developing best practice for the business
- Ensuring regular communication with internal stakeholders
- On occasion generating and delivering presentations to internal audiences
Our unique online retail 'value chain' provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
What we can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company specialising in online retailing
- A unique approach to working and partnering at the highest level with quality clients
- Experience of delivering top tier e-commerce and digital marketing strategies across a number of high profile brands
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office - especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills
- Team-player who is motivated by helping other
- Second Language - advantageous
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV's accepted.