5 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive - Yeovil Head Office
This company is one of the UK's leading independent builders' merchants and has been supplying materials to the trade for over 200 years. They have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £100m.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team at their Head Office in Yeovil.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager you will be able drive traffic and increase lead generation to the company and partner websites. Be confident in Creating proposals to implement new digital marketing channels, whilst working with Digital Data Analyst on reporting and analysing all digital marketing channels and advising on next steps. Maintaining and developing the Social Media channels, progressing their email marketing and utilising traffic driving techniques such as offsite SEO, PPC, Google Plus, Affiliates, Native Advertising and Paid Search.
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 2 years Digital Marketing experience
- Solid organisational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in PPC, SEO, Affiliate programmes and email marketing.
- Understanding of Native Marketing, Programmatic Advertising and influencer marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Approachable, collaborative and enjoys being part of a team environment whilst also able to work alone.
- Able to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
In return for your hard work as a Digital Marketing Executive, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday a year, rising to 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all their businesses
- Life Assurance
We are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, they want to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV.