2 months ago
This fast-growing internet finance company provides an alternative to high street lending by offering instant solutions that help manage consumers short term financial needs. Consumers voted the company the best short term loan provider and customer service champion in 2016 and customer service champion in 2017 through the Smart Money People Consumer Credit Awards. This company has over 21,000 customer reviews on leading review websites.
Main Purpose of Role:
To be responsible for the company's digital marketing strategy and the delivery of effective digital marketing initiatives and content for the brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to increase traffic to the company website
- Take ownership of and develop the company's social media presence across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Oversee the content and development of the company's website to support optimising the customer journey
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the website and make recommendations for improvement
- Creation and distribution of branded email and SMS campaigns
- Assist in executing SEO strategy across the website
- Analysis of all marketing campaigns and assessment of ROI
- Create relevant, engaging content for the company's digital channels
- Day to day liaison and management of third party relationships
- Ensure all activity supports brand strategy and compliance standards
- Recording customer profile data and noting trends
- PPC Campaigns - assist with paid media, liaise with digital advertising agencies and oversee pay per click management
- Assisting with any other tasks as applicable
This is a busy role and requires a confident person that is great at managing their own time and is self-motivated. The candidate will be comfortable working to tight deadlines in a thriving environment, and will continually evaluate their success and report their findings to the Senior Marketing & Affiliate Relations Officer, aiming to continuously adapt and improve their work. Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience in social media management, Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience in managing email campaigns and a good working knowledge of platforms such as Mailjet and Enabler
- Previous SEO experience, ideally familiar with tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMRush and Webmaster Tools
To apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.