4 months ago
My client is a fantastic luxury retailer based in the North West. They've opened an exciting opportunity for a creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their in-house Marketing team. This is a chance for a passionate and creative Digital Marketing individual to enhance their business to a wider market.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will…
• Research and monitor the commercial markets
• Implement and create new ideas to engage with commercial customers
• Generate exciting and engaging ideas for new and existing products to drive sales traffic
• Oversee all marketing communications including, newspaper, magazine, email campaigns, websites, blogs and exhibition stands
• Have knowledge, understanding and familiarity of PPC and SEO importance
• Ability to write and produce creative copy liaising with the creatives, media buyers and graphic design team
• Supervise all marketing literature and campaigns to meet the company brand requirements, making sure all tasks are delivered on time
• Ensure all brand awareness and effectiveness activity, is monitored through regular evaluation of KPI's
What we are looking for:
Ideally we are looking for someone who has a Digital Marketing background in a retail/leisure/fashion sector. Admirable skills include; digital marketing, content writing, copy writing, SEO and PPC knowledge. We also want someone who has great communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. As a Digital Marketing Executive you are representing the business so we want someone who is confident, a team player and passionate about Marketing.
Creativity is key for this role!
If you think this is for you and would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Shelley Wright onfor a confidential discussion about the position!
We respond to all CV's so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
24 days ago
only 4 days until close