A creative digital marketing executive is required to work within the EMEA marketing division of a global technology brand. Based at their EMEA head office in Egham, with progression potential and a desirable remuneration package on offer.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
ADDITIONAL EARNING POTENTIAL: 10-15% of annual bonus
* 25 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Onsite parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Windsor, Ascot, Slough, Bracknell, Farnborough, Reading, High Wycombe, Woking.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Executive
As a bright Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the General Marketing Manager of the EMEA region to coordinate all aspects of digital marketing strategies. Acting as a brand guardian whilst unleashing your creative and inspired mind on a variety of projects and campaigns, you will work across a number of channels to international audiences.
You will be:-
* Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and GM, Marketing Communications & Delivery, by executing and/or coordinating EMEA digital marketing activities
* Responsible for the updates and maintenance of the corporate websites
* Responsible for the execution of targeted digital communications
* Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of performance reports across all channels
* Creating, implementing and managing social media ad campaigns
* Developing a calendar of content to create a consistent pipeline of new content
* Multilingual, with outstanding English written and spoken
In order to be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Executive, you must possess:
* Demonstrable experience executing digital marketing programmes to multilingual/ international audiences, specifically in the EMEA region.
* Considerable experience in managing websites using complex Content Management Systems, preferably commercial, multi-country and multi-country CMS platforms.
* Good executional experience delivering paid search, display and SEO programmes
* Robust B2B digital marketing experience
* Strong social media campaign management, with demonstrable examples of success.
* Technology Industry experience, in specific managed print services and IT consumables
* Involvement in executing and coordinating PPC and display advertising initiatives, updates and campaigns.
A global market leader in B2B print solutions and managed print services, with presence in 120 countries are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to help them continue their fantastic work across the EMEA region.
The business enjoys excellent retention rates, great progression potential and benefits from a global workforce (18,000). For the right individual there is plenty of room to further your career.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Will Grashoff quoting Digital Marketing Executive reference WG1711-29 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.