11 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a boutique software house based in Waterlooville, Hampshire, specialising in the Retail market and offering a comprehensive solution covering software, hardware and services for all aspects of a retail business such as Tills (EPoS), Stock Management, Accounts, Customer Ordering, Warehousing, Web Integration and Mobile.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the planning, creation and delivery of a variety of digital marketing campaigns, such as SEO, PPC and Social across their client portfolio. They are looking for somebody who is creative, has attention to detail, is able to multitask and has strong communication skills. You will advise clients and colleagues on strategy and trends.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Delivering effective digital marketing campaigns on time for their clients, ensuring that your work is driving improvements in the client's marketing results.
- Managing pay per click campaigns across AdWords, Bing and social media platforms
- Delivering various pieces of work related to an overall digital strategy, such as technical audits, keyword research, analyse Google Analytics data, AdWords account builds and social media campaigns (both paid and organic)
- Producing performance reports and acting on analysis
- Liaising with clients to update them on progress and results, as well as helping them understand their needs and requirements.
- Writing and editing clients content.
- Maintaining your awareness of digital marketing trends and strategies
Experience in any of the following is required (However, training will be provided on any of the others):
- Experience in managing various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search (AdWords, Bing) remarketing and social network advertising.
- Experience with creative and copy by creating and structuring campaigns and adgroups.
- Experience using and updating a website CMS.
- Experience with website/social creative and copy.
- Experience in testing and optimising campaigns.
- Experience in managing and prioritising a range of paid search projects with varying budgets on time.
- Experience in using a number of PPC tools, including Google Analytics.
- Passionate for digital marketing.
- Commercially savvy with a desire to become an expert.
A Google AdWords certification would also be beneficial to your application.
Salary and benefits are consummate to experience. Suitable for university graduate
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close