4 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive + benefits
About the job:
We’re EE. And we’re the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we’re transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business – whether we’re providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK’s biggest, fastest network, we’re being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that.
This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It’s their impact on the way we do business that’s inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it’s why we want to invest in you.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll bring exceptional end-to-end customer journeys to life on our digital channels. Collaborating with UX, visual designers, copywriters and our marketing and product teams, you’ll create unique journeys that are EE through and through and deliver them on our content management system, on time and to an outstanding level of quality. From managing stakeholders to staying up to date with the latest trends and developments, you’ll drive our success in digital.
What you’ll do:
• Work with stakeholders, UX and Research to define campaign or product user journeys
• Bring to life this user journey on the CMS, sourcing and creating assets as needed
• Produce the EE site for both sales and service consumer products
• Handle a varied workload and prioritise tasks as required
• Work to style guides and UX/UI to ensure a consistent customer experience
• Play an active role in suggesting improvements to the CMS and channel-activation tools.
• Have experience in a production role
• Be confident with content management systems (like AEM)
• Have a solid understanding of Content, SEO, Analytics, UX, Visual Design, Copywriting and UX Research
• Thrive in fast-paced, digital environments
• Be able to build and leverage partnerships, with strong influencing skills
• Be driven to do things differently and enthusiastic about driving the growth of our business.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.