My client is a reputable Travel company who have seen an impressive rate of growth over the past 3 years. An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive has now arisen.
The key remit of the role is to develop the business's eCRM strategy.
You will be part of a small and fast-paced online marketing team focusing on a number of exciting channels.
The responsibilities are as follows:
* You will develop and co-ordinate all eCRM campaigns from concept through to production, testing and delivery.
* Devise and maintain the email campaign plan, collaborating with the wider marketing and product team in the process
* Deliver engagement and retention campaigns
* Actively use reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimize campaigns
* Integrate personalisation and dynamic content to campaigns
* Continually revise and optimise campaign management processes to cut costs and increase effectiveness
You must have the following:
* Experience in a CRM / eCRM/Email Marketing role with a proven track record of success
* Good knowledge and experience of end-to-end management of CRM programmes
* Experience in the day-to-day use of CRM tools
* Sharp eye for design and great content
* Experience in managing external agencies
My client are accepting applications with a broader digital marketing background who perhaps would like to specialise in email/CRM.
All interested candidates who would like more information should attach their CV.
I look forward to hearing from you!!